MONTENEGRIN CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Learn More
MONTENEGRIN CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
boka place

New Payment Plan Incentives

 

For those who want to call Porto Montenegro home now and can’t wait for Boka Place, there is availability in the South Village, which features the luxury waterfront residential buildings of Regent Pool Club Residences and Elena.

The Regent Pool Club Residences are a spectacular waterfront address that offers an enviably fashionable, yet relaxing, lifestyle, with access to the private services and amenities of the five-star Regent Porto Montenegro. The owners can benefit from an optional rental pool programme and a direct access to the hotel services, as well complimentary Porto Montenegro Yacht Club silver membership, with prices starting at €418,000 for a one-bedroom apartment.

Situated in a central boulevard with tempting on-site retail and dining amenities, Elena Residences are a sophisticated addition to Porto Montenegro’s collection of coveted waterfront apartments. The owners gain access to an exclusive owners’ club and M Residences Bespoke Rental & Servicing Solution, complimentary Porto Montenegro Yacht Club silver membership, as well as preferential access to Regent Pool Club Residences Pool Podium. There are a limited number of homes remaining in Elena, which range from one-bedroom apartments starting at €404,573.

Buyers can take advantage of a limited-time payment model on Elena or Regent Pool Club Residences where they are able to make initial payments totalling 30%  within the first three months and the remaining 70% can be paid over a two year or three year period (at 2.0% interest or 2.5% interest respectively).

Following the initial 30% payment, the interim lease will be granted. This means that the buyer can immediately rent out the property as part of our management programme, ensuring income and offsetting costs. For an added incentive, the maintenance charges on the units will be paused for the first 12 months of ownership. Prospective buyers can benefit from a limited offer payment plan on purchases made before 31st December 2021. To get a detailed payment plans overview please contact our sales team.