The question of where to keep your yacht over winter is hugely important for every yacht owner and captain. It’s not a decision to be made lightly.
Porto Montenegro, the renowned superyacht marina on the Adriatic coast, offers many benefits beyond its exceptional location in the sheltered waters of the Bay of Kotor.
To guarantee your peace of mind, here are five key reasons to choose Porto Montenegro for the coming winter:
- Pay for 5 months, stay for 7 – with tailor-made berthing packages
- Safe and secure port – the world’s first Platinum Status marina, with free 24-hour Yacht Assist, on-site provisioning and maintenance services, and tax-free fuel, among other benefits
- Easy international access – with three nearby international airports offering private jet facilities (the closest being just 10 minutes’ drive away), Porto Montenegro also has an on-site helipad
- Exceptional lifestyle benefits for crews – exciting social and sporting programmes and other on-shore benefits throughout the winter
- A location to enjoy all winter long – with a mild climate, pristine nature and low population density, Montenegro offers wonderful opportunities for hiking, year-round watersports and other outdoor activities (even in the event of a lockdown)
Porto Montenegro’s unique geographical position in the midst of the Eastern Mediterranean’s magnificent cruising grounds makes it a highly convenient and accessible base for the winter season. Added to that, the exceptional level of security, services and marina facilities – as well as great value-for-money seasonal berthing packages – ensure complete peace of mind when you choose this as your winter location.
Contact us now to discuss your tailor-made options – or book your berth right here.