Montenegro Citizenship by Investment
Make your favourite home-from-home official and secure Montenegro citizenship by investment for the whole family when you purchase a residence in Porto Montenegro’s newest development, Boka Place.
to a Montenegrin government development fund
investment in a government-approved development project
To apply for Montenegro’s citizenship by investment programme (CBIP), investors should hold a valid passport, have proof of no criminal record, and be able to demonstrate that investment funds have been legally obtained.
Porto Montenegro’s newest neighbourhood is home to a diverse community designed to offer the best in Mediterranean-style urban living – with light and airy residential spaces surrounding stylish public squares where fashion and lifestyle boutiques mingle with bars, restaurants and more.
- 144 hotel-managed properties offering access to the facilities of the hotel SIRO
- Hotel concierge services, in-room hospitality and entertainment
- Uniquely designed to support in-house wellness activities
- Opportunity to participate in SIRO rental pool programme
- Buyers eligible for Montenegro’s Citizenship by Investment Programme
- Studio apartments from €190,000
- 3 MONTHS
average processing time
- 6 MONTHS
from application to citizenship
- LIMITED-TIME OPPORTUNITY
current programme ending in December 2021
Citizenship & Boka Place
Buyers of residences at Porto Montenegro’s newest development, Boka Place, can secure single or multiple investments from the new Kerzner-Managed Residence portfolio to meet the CBIP minimum investment threshold.
Porto Montenegro’s newest neighbourhood is home to a diverse community designed to offer the best in urban-living – with light, airy spaces that attract colourful enterprise from retail to gastronomy and everything in-between.
- Official EU candidate with planned accession by 2025
- Visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 124 countries
- A strong passport ranked 47th on the 2021 Henley Passport Index
- E-2 Treaty Programme between Montenegro and the US allows Montenegrin citizens to apply for E-2 investor visas to work and live in the US
- Multinational and multilingual community
- Mediterranean climate
- Low cost of living
- Member state of the European Monetary
Union, the NATO Alliance, OSCE and WTO
- Euro currency
- No foreign exchange controls
- 9% withholding tax
- Tax levied on ownership of property
- 3% tax levied on transfer of immovable property
- 3% tax levied on inheritance of real estate
- Low personal and corporate tax rates of 9%
- 21% VAT and reduced rate of 7% levied on certain goods services
- Taxation treaties with over 40 countries
- No relocation requirements
- No requirement to renounce existing nationality
- Investment is payable only upon the approval of citizenship
- No interview, language test, education, or management experience is required
- 3 weeks to residency, approximately 6 months to citizenship
Get in touch
Contact us for more information or to arrange a private consultation.